Trans Men. Real Men. Real Fathers.

Over the past year or so I’ve gotten to know a number of the Trans men in our community. Most of our interactions have involved networking as men in advocacy within the transgender community....

Dezjorn Gauthier Crowned Mr Black Trans Wisconsin

MUSKEGO, WI— April 26, 2019 Transgender professional model Dezjorn Gauthier became apart of the 2019 Black Trans International Pageantry System’s royal court.

For The Birds /// Phoenix and Raven Dating Again After 6 Months

For those following the drama of the community on Instagram, you'll remember the very public break-up for model and influencer Phoenix Montoya and his girlfriend Raven. A break-up so bad that the...

A Love Letter to Seduction

A victim of lust disguised as love. Ruled by sexual desires as the scorpion often is. You absolutely know that right answer. A true test of...

What’s Going On With Chase Ross and Aaron Ansuini

A brief summarizing of the abuse allegations Aaron Ansuini (and other corroborators) have directed at Youtuber Chase Ross. By Bryan Cebulski - Dec 20thTwitter - @BryanOnion | Medium - @BryanOnion

Why is the Trans Community so Hostile?

What is a community? Well, in my eyes it’s a group of people with something in common, whether that be where they live, how they live, or an identity that they share. The word...

Trans/Gender Non-Conforming Community Celebrates ‘Artivism’ Revival

Organizers plan to continue workshops and host 2020 event FERNDALE, Mich. — As the Transgender Day of Visibility approaches, two trans-led organizations, Transcend the Binary and Gender Identity Network Alliance, are celebrating...

Identifying as Truscum is a Disservice to Yourself

Truscum... Say it out loud to yourself. True Scum. My first thought when I learned about this term was 'why would anyone label themselves something so vile?'. Well they didn't, 'Truscum' was...
video

Hilarious Video of ‘Trans Men Problems’ We can all relate to | Sam Collins

Binding? Hooking up? Shot anxiety... Check! Check out Sam Collins' skit-video on some gems of the struggle and hit that subscribe button for more videos by him.

Pride Journey: My Experience with Provincetown/Cape Cod

Driving into Provincetown for the first time was magical.

MORE ARTICLES