Mazzoni Center is calling for sponsors for its upcoming Philadelphia Trans Wellness Conference (PTWC), scheduled for July 25-27, 2019 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in downtown Philadelphia. PTWC was created in 2001 to educate and empower trans, gender non-conforming, and non-binary individuals on issues of health and well-being; educate and inform allies and health service providers; and, to facilitate networking and community building.
“In helping to plan PTWC for the past 18 years, I have had the humbling opportunity to collaborate with passionate, committed and generous community members, corporations and nonprofit organizations,” said Alecia Manley, Interim COO and Interim Leadership Team member. “This conference, which is free to attend, would not be possible without their support and the financial commitment of the conference’s sponsors.”
2018 Conference Fast Facts
- More than 10,000 attendees from around the United States and international countries including Canada, New Zealand, Kenya, India and the United Kingdom.
- Two-thirds of attendees are between the ages of 20 and 39.
- The mobile app associated with the conference was accessed 25,000 times.
- Economic impact on the city of Philadelphia is estimated at $3.3 million.
Benefits to Sponsors of PTWC 2019 include:
- Demonstrated commitment to inclusion and equality
- Ability to connect marginalized groups to much needed resources
- Removing financial barriers to attendance, thus increasing the number of community members who can become part of the movement for better health and wellness for transgender individuals and their families
Available sponsorship opportunities include financial sponsorship at a variety of levels, in-kind sponsorship and media sponsorship, and exhibitor opportunities and advertisements in the conference program book.
For more information on sponsoring PTWC 2019, contact Chelsea Switzer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-563-0652 ext. 207. Or visit:https://www.mazzonicenter.org/trans-wellness/events/sponsors19
About Mazzoni Center
Mazzoni Center is Philadelphia’s leading health center focused on the needs of the region’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning (LGBTQ) community. Mazzoni Center’s mission is to provide quality comprehensive health and wellness services in an LGBTQ-focused environment, while preserving the dignity and improving the quality of life of the individuals it serves.